This year sees the return of one of the most divisive embellishments of all time, fringing. Whether you love it or hate it, fringing has been a key accent in contemporary fashion since the 1920s, as part of garcon and flapper dresses. From the catwalk to editorial, the current 1970s trend has seen a dramatic increase in the use of fringing, making it incredibly easy to incorporate into your wardrobe.
The quintessential fringed item is the leather jacket, which nods heavily to the shaggy and laidback silhouette of the 70s. Make a statement with this classic biker jacket in white from downtown label BLK DNM, now with 40% off in our sale. Zip and stud detailing as well as lush fringing on the sleeves and reverse adds instant personality to an outfit.
Embrace your inner hippy with the soft textures and the exaggerated movement of extended fringing. Our sale includes a lambs suede jacket
from Each X Other
which perfectly taps into the freedom of the flower power decade. Their shirt with dip dyed black and white floor length fringing
also channels the freethinking spirit of the era.
If the thought of full-on fringing is too much don’t worry as the embellishment is being applied in accessible yet innovative ways to a range of garments. Iro’s T-Shirt dress
with subtle back and front adornment is an easy compromise and now featured in our sale. Fringing can also be found on accessories like this dinky fashion forward pouch
from New York brand Kara.
This sleeveless crop shirt
from Sea NY
deconstructs fringing with frayed hems and transparent detailing. Needless to say, you can wear fringing just about anywhere!
Lounging by the sea is often the last word in summer chic and as the weather hots up we are looking to our best-loved brands and designers for cues on how to stay cool on the beach.
The sea has been a continuing source of inspiration to artists, bohemians and designers alike, often serving as a window into the surrealist imagination. Quirky, eye-catching prints and vibrant colour pallets are M Project’s favourite way to make a statement by the sea. This striking horse print, from the innovative husband and wife team, We Are Handsome, is rebranding swimwear while (right image) Filles A Papa‘s bold space shuttle T-back all-in-one swimsuit will ensure you make a splash among the waves.
Blue skies are a summer staple and this hyper-real sky print T-shirt is a collaboration between contemporary visual artists Lucy and Jorge Orta and Each X Other. Cropped and produced in 100% silk, it’s the perfect way to keep cool as the sun shines.
To balance your laidback and nonchalant summer style simply add a paid of statement shoes to inject instant yet effortless glamour to your look. These slip-on block heel mules in royal blue are Maryam Nassir Zadeh’s must-have take on the 90s.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE:
Making a return or exchange is easy. Just make sure you send us an email to email@example.com, with your order number, and send your item(s) back to us within 15 days of shipment.
- When placing an order, you should have received a confirmation email containing a summary of your order and order number, e.g. “SNIP-1234”. This order number must be referenced when initiating a return. Please send this number to firstname.lastname@example.org, from your registered email, explaining why you wish to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details.
- Sale merchandise, jewellery, tights, hats, and leggings are Final Sale and cannot be returned.
- If you have a question as to whether something can be returned you can email us at email@example.com.
- Items must be returned in original, unused, and unworn condition, with tags attached and must be approved by M PROJECT.
- Do not return any product(s) until you have received an email response from us acknowledging your desire to return the item(s).
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs of returns unless an error was made by M PROJECT. We will not accept CODs. Exchanges will incur additional shipping charges.
- You need to provide the Air Way Bill or Shipment Tracking Number via email in order to track the return.
- If you'd like to exchange an item because the fit isn't right, provide us with the replacement size.
- To request a refund, select how you would like to be credited. This needs to match the original payment method used. Please note, store credit is valid for one month from issue date.
There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is also free on the replacement item, but if you are based outside the KSA you will need to pay duties on this.
Simply send us an email, quoting your invoice number, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and specify the new size you require.
If you selected PayPal when you placed your order, any applicable taxes and duties on your exchange should be paid with your debit or credit card.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new piece separately.
We recommend that items are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This ensures that your return is covered by our free returns policy and reaches us promptly. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
RECEIVING A REFUND:
Your refund will be credited to the original payment method or as store credit to your M Project account.
Please note that refunds can take up to 15 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 15 days. Returns outside these timeframes will not be accepted.
Items should be returned new, unused, and with all M Project and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Order number must be declared with return to ensure proper tracking. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
LINGERIE & SWIMWEAR:
Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on M PROJECT. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.