The festivities of Eid call for elevated looks that leave a lasting impression. We've curated an edit of our #MGirl top picks to help you celebrate over the holiday season.
We've put the spotlight on 6 of our M Project brands, choosing our top pieces that will ensure you celebrate in style.
- Tibi -
What could be more festive than sequins & tulle? Look no further than Tibi for their selection of elegant, ethereal dresses. Which will you choose - girly pink or dreamy blue?
- Delfina Delettrez -
Stack up a selection of mesmerising gems from Delfina Delettrez for an extra hit of glamour.
- Paper London -
Go all out in Paper London's show-stopping scarlet jumpsuit.
-Marques Almeida -
Take your florals in an unexpected direction with Marques Almeida's delicate tulle dress.
- Joomi Lim -
Inject subtle bursts of pop colour in pretty saturated tones with Joomi Lim's latest collection of coordinated Earrings, Rings & Chokers.
- Edit -
Sometimes keeping it casj. is best! Pair EDIT's colour block peplum skirt with an easy-to-wear tee and fresh white sneakers.
We're taking our style mega Americana this 4th of July. A classic colour palette of red, white & blue never disappoints & stripes are an undeniable summer staple year after year. We've put together a mini edit of Stateside inspired favourites that would be perfect for that NYC city break you've got planned...
You can never go wrong with a breton stripe. Fact. Keep it casual in Etre Cecile's Breton Stripe T Shirt Dress.
Go bold and colour block from head to toe. Stand out in T by Alexander Wang's ribbed midi dress or pull on a pair of MSGM's blue crepe pants.
Slogan tees are always a winner. Keep to Red, White & Blue for Americana vibes. Look to Filles a Papa, Bella Freud & Etre Cecile for some tongue in cheek options.
Add a statement colour block shoe in red or blue for a subtle reference. Bionda Castana and Rupert Sanderson provide perfect popping blues.
Mix up the classic stripe with fragmented stripes and reworked gingham. Go matchy in Etre Cecile's Crop Top & Midi Skirt or look to Nicholas for their tailored tied bustier top or dress.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE:
Making a return or exchange is easy. Just make sure you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your order number, and send your item(s) back to us within 15 days of shipment.
- When placing an order, you should have received a confirmation email containing a summary of your order and order number, e.g. “SNIP-1234”. This order number must be referenced when initiating a return. Please send this number to email@example.com, from your registered email, explaining why you wish to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details.
- Sale merchandise, jewellery, tights, hats, and leggings are Final Sale and cannot be returned.
- If you have a question as to whether something can be returned you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items must be returned in original, unused, and unworn condition, with tags attached and must be approved by M PROJECT.
- Do not return any product(s) until you have received an email response from us acknowledging your desire to return the item(s).
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs of returns unless an error was made by M PROJECT. We will not accept CODs. Exchanges will incur additional shipping charges.
- You need to provide the Air Way Bill or Shipment Tracking Number via email in order to track the return.
- If you'd like to exchange an item because the fit isn't right, provide us with the replacement size.
- To request a refund, select how you would like to be credited. This needs to match the original payment method used. Please note, store credit is valid for one month from issue date.
There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is also free on the replacement item, but if you are based outside the KSA you will need to pay duties on this.
Simply send us an email, quoting your invoice number, to email@example.com, and specify the new size you require.
If you selected PayPal when you placed your order, any applicable taxes and duties on your exchange should be paid with your debit or credit card.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new piece separately.
We recommend that items are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This ensures that your return is covered by our free returns policy and reaches us promptly. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
RECEIVING A REFUND:
Your refund will be credited to the original payment method or as store credit to your M Project account.
Please note that refunds can take up to 15 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 15 days. Returns outside these timeframes will not be accepted.
Items should be returned new, unused, and with all M Project and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Order number must be declared with return to ensure proper tracking. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
LINGERIE & SWIMWEAR:
Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on M PROJECT. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.