20th Jun 2016 | Nº 22322
You can never go sartorially wrong with black. It's everyone's favourite, failsafe go-to. A LBD is a wardrobe staple for a reason! When summer comes around we tend to feel like we should be shedding our daily uniform of black on black and replacing it with a plethora of sunny colours and feminine florals. But, there's no need to leave your beloved dark tones buried deep at the back of the wardrobe, hibernating until the cooler weather hits in Autumn.
So, in dedication of our favourite colour, we're going to take you through 3 foolproof ways to style black wardrobe staples in the balmy summer heat...
First up, we have everyone's favourite: the biker jacket. An easy-to-wear throw on piece that has a place in every M Girl's closet. A black leather jacket is the prefect add on to any summer dress. The slick leather and silver hardware gives a much needed cool girl edge to floaty fabrics and candy colours. Try Iro's classic biker over the top of one of Tibi's elegant flowing midi dresses to toughen up your look. Or why not try Mo & Co's patched leather version paired with EDIT's colour block sundress for an everyday cool vibe.
Wide legged trousers are a staple for every 2016 wardrobe. A classic black pair are easy to dress down and just as easy to dress up. For an easy go-to summer outfit, guaranteed to keep you cool, opt to pair yours with a simple tee. Keep it monochrome for nonchalant elegance. Throw on Tibi's deconstructed buckled top over a pair of Bella Freud pants. Or keep it relaxed with a slogan tee from Etre Cecile & a pair of Rag & Bone leather culottes for a daytime sports-luxe feel.
Our third and final focus is on the added accents that work to elevate your outfit. Pairing black accent pieces with neutral tones is a good way of keeping your look fresh and seasonal, whilst still adding in the edgier dark hue. Layer Alexander Wang's bralet top over a simple, understated dress, such as EDIT's flute sleeve version or over Each X Other's ribbed tank for an unexpected texture clash. A pair of Alexander Wang chunky black sandals add a rocker edge toEach X Other's light peach-toned duster coat.
Image Credits: elleuk.com // Pinterest
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE:
Making a return or exchange is easy. Just make sure you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your order number, and send your item(s) back to us within 15 days of shipment.
- When placing an order, you should have received a confirmation email containing a summary of your order and order number, e.g. “SNIP-1234”. This order number must be referenced when initiating a return. Please send this number to email@example.com, from your registered email, explaining why you wish to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details.
- Sale merchandise, jewellery, tights, hats, and leggings are Final Sale and cannot be returned.
- If you have a question as to whether something can be returned you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items must be returned in original, unused, and unworn condition, with tags attached and must be approved by M PROJECT.
- Do not return any product(s) until you have received an email response from us acknowledging your desire to return the item(s).
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs of returns unless an error was made by M PROJECT. We will not accept CODs. Exchanges will incur additional shipping charges.
- You need to provide the Air Way Bill or Shipment Tracking Number via email in order to track the return.
- If you'd like to exchange an item because the fit isn't right, provide us with the replacement size.
- To request a refund, select how you would like to be credited. This needs to match the original payment method used. Please note, store credit is valid for one month from issue date.
There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is also free on the replacement item, but if you are based outside the KSA you will need to pay duties on this.
Simply send us an email, quoting your invoice number, to email@example.com, and specify the new size you require.
If you selected PayPal when you placed your order, any applicable taxes and duties on your exchange should be paid with your debit or credit card.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new piece separately.
We recommend that items are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This ensures that your return is covered by our free returns policy and reaches us promptly. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
RECEIVING A REFUND:
Your refund will be credited to the original payment method or as store credit to your M Project account.
Please note that refunds can take up to 15 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 15 days. Returns outside these timeframes will not be accepted.
Items should be returned new, unused, and with all M Project and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Order number must be declared with return to ensure proper tracking. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
LINGERIE & SWIMWEAR:
Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on M PROJECT. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.