6th Feb 2017 | Nº 27319
What kind of revelations lie buried in your search history? What does that pizza take-out, flight booking, medical paranoia, ex-stalking say about you? Quite a lot, right? Your search history is a roadmap for your life. With that in mind, we decided to shine a spotlight on the searching habits of some hip and happening creatives. The Searchlight interview series will show you their inspirations, concerns, plans and dreams. First up is Color Temperature. One of M Project’s newest recruits - with exclusive colourways in the #patatabag - this outerwear and fur brand mixes riotous style with warmth and practicality. We wanted to know the thought process behind those adorable, bright tangerine mink bags (and everything else in their collection). Here’s what we found out…
1. "Matisse colors" – This master of shapes is a constant source of inspiration. We love his vibrant and graphic use of colour.
2. "Craziest painters' geometrics" – Our ‘mood of the day’ quite often revolves around painters. Tapping this in brings up the most amazing, kaleidoscopic, graphic canvases.
3. "Pantone madness" - Pantone is pretty much a synonym for colour these days. We are totally in love with their creative video updates.
4. "Color splash"- You never know you will find doing this but aren't the unexpected things the best? As you can tell, we really like colour.
5. "Dried herb, mustard, oak buff " – No, not lunch inspo but an example of a very natural colour palette.
6. "Paris exhibitions"- We are so psyched for our PFW AW17 trip. Definitely going to Centre Pompidou.
7. "Tsunami/explosion/avalanche" - Sounds scary... but we’re not looking for accounts on disasters, rather the imagery. Think steely blue waves, dark-grey tumultuous clouds, fiery hot volcanoes. The best colour pairings come from nature.
8. "Kim K in fur" – We’re constantly looking for updates of who’s wearing our collection. Kim Kardashian is a fan and Kendall has one of our pale pink patata bags.
9. "Fairytales"- Ethereal, otherworldly, romantic…we look at fairytale imagery for dramatic ideas and unusual features.
10. "#PatataBag" - Love seeing our new client updates. Currently our trending hashtag asks them to check their furry bag into their favourite restaurant with a picture.