2nd Sep 2016 | Nº 24469
Fall is just around the corner and the summer sale is about to begin (credit cards at the ready!). So, this means it's definitely time we paid a little attention to next season's wardrobe. But, don't fear, there's no need to forget those summer staples just yet. We've put together our top tips for transitional dressing, meaning you needn't leave your beloved florals & pretty dresses at the back of the wardrobe. And what better excuse for nabbing a summer sale bargain?!
1. Dress Over Jeans
As the cooler weather comes along there's no need to wave goodbye to your cherished maxis, midis & minis. Just pull on a pair of jeans and you're ready to brave the brisk autumn.
Mother Of Pearl Floral Midi
Tibi Organza Dress
Rag & Bone Crop Flare Jean
2. Slip & Roll
The slip dress is one of 2016's hero pieces and there's no need for it to get forgotten just yet. To bring your cami straps from summer to fall just layer over a roll neck; the AW season's wardrobe essential.
Rag & Bone Midi Dress
Tibi Silk Dress
Camilla & Marc Spaghetti Strap Top
3. Get Shirty
This year's been all about the shoulders and just because the weather is cooling off doesn't mean you need to forget about them. Layer a bustier over a loose fit shirt for an instant new season fix.
Each Other Black Corset
Tibi Crepe One Shoulder Top
Iro Finley Top
4. Pretty Tough
Romantic fabrics are made for summer with feminine florals and sheer fibres. Just add some tough textures in the form of outerwear to any delicate summer dress to get fall ready. Leather & denim are your go to.
Mother Of Pearl Floral Shirt Dress
MSGM Abito Cocktail Dress
Iro Leather Biker Jacket
Stay tuned for Summer Sale details, coming your way soon...
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE:
Making a return or exchange is easy. Just make sure you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your order number, and send your item(s) back to us within 15 days of shipment.
- When placing an order, you should have received a confirmation email containing a summary of your order and order number, e.g. “SNIP-1234”. This order number must be referenced when initiating a return. Please send this number to email@example.com, from your registered email, explaining why you wish to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details.
- Sale merchandise, jewellery, tights, hats, and leggings are Final Sale and cannot be returned.
- If you have a question as to whether something can be returned you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items must be returned in original, unused, and unworn condition, with tags attached and must be approved by M PROJECT.
- Do not return any product(s) until you have received an email response from us acknowledging your desire to return the item(s).
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs of returns unless an error was made by M PROJECT. We will not accept CODs. Exchanges will incur additional shipping charges.
- You need to provide the Air Way Bill or Shipment Tracking Number via email in order to track the return.
- If you'd like to exchange an item because the fit isn't right, provide us with the replacement size.
- To request a refund, select how you would like to be credited. This needs to match the original payment method used. Please note, store credit is valid for one month from issue date.
There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is also free on the replacement item, but if you are based outside the KSA you will need to pay duties on this.
Simply send us an email, quoting your invoice number, to email@example.com, and specify the new size you require.
If you selected PayPal when you placed your order, any applicable taxes and duties on your exchange should be paid with your debit or credit card.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new piece separately.
We recommend that items are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. This ensures that your return is covered by our free returns policy and reaches us promptly. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
RECEIVING A REFUND:
Your refund will be credited to the original payment method or as store credit to your M Project account.
Please note that refunds can take up to 15 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 15 days. Returns outside these timeframes will not be accepted.
Items should be returned new, unused, and with all M Project and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Order number must be declared with return to ensure proper tracking. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
LINGERIE & SWIMWEAR:
Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns may not be accepted if this strip has been removed or if items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on M PROJECT. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.